[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Chad A. Chance rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 13:50:22 CDT 2001

And those particular words are used ALOT in these here parts. I have heard
of many a lawsuit against schools becuase of deaths of students by alchohol
& drugs. The government here doesn't really classify you as an adult until
you are 24 if you are a student, so the parents seem to think the school
should be a babysitter. For most college freshman students, their first
exposure to booze and drugs si during their freshman year, it's also the
first time they haven't had mommy & daddy looking over their shoulder, so
they get completly toasted and many times get alchohol poisoning &/or OD. SO
then naturally the parents immediatly think SUE....

Man, sometimes I hate America/Americans...

Chad