[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 14:40:05 CDT 2001

There are some of us in America that hold self responsibility and
conservatism to heart y'know :).  I have to agree, it seems more and more
that the US is becoming one big Jerry Springer show.

Alas it is a comfort to me that the only way they will get mine is when
they pry it from my cold dead fingers!  Alot of citizens of other countries
have already lost even that.  This is also why the UN troops in the US is
such a laugh to me, they wouldn't last a fortnight.

Gil