[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 09:18:19 CDT 2001

>>Again, I really don't see that it is the university's problem if a student
gets killed because they're intoxicated.  Is it the university's problem
if I overdose on sleeping tablets?  Or on smack?  Or if I have a traffic
accident on-campus whilst under the influence of $other_recreational_drug?<<

My UK-Based Friend, you may not understand the dark fear that comes over
people in the US (at least those with fiduciary responsibilities) when the
words'lawsuit', 'lawyer' and 'class action' are bandied about.

brian