[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 08:45:15 CDT 2001

Bill,

I went to college (for a while) at a school in Central Pennsylvania, Lycoming College - I think there were about 500 students in the school.

That was a nice school, but I didn't graduate from there - long story - the campus was very clean, the folks were mostly transplants from NY/NJ - the locals were a bit scary.

They had frats - but instead of buildings, each frat had one *half* of a dorm floor, along with a lounge (20-25' square room).

Oh, and the liquor policy was very reasonable - each student could have *either* one bottle of hard liquor (a fifth) or one six pack of beer in their room, that's it - and frats were *allowed* to get (something like) 20 kegs for the *year*, only 2 or 3 for each social function.

Ken