[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 08:52:58 CDT 2001

Seems to me that allowing some variety of liquor would be nice.  For
instance, I would prefer to have some brandy, sake, white wine, red wine,
beer, vanilla, and perhaps some amereto.

But then, maybe the people who would want such things responsibly would
have already moved to their own appartment.

--
Joshua Boyd