[rescue] BOHUNK .... is it a VERB, ADVERB, or ADJECTIVE???

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 15:47:47 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 09:27:04PM +0100, FTG wrote:
> He Said " Grasshopper sometimes precise pressure is required as in the
> CASE OF SUN EQUIPMENT,
>                    BUT....since this is a DEC just "BOHUNK THE FUCKING
> THING"
> Failing that he would carry around a RUBBER MALLET called funny enough
> "THE PERSUADER"

http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/images/cluebat.jpg

My boss came back from lunch one day with about six of these in the
back of his truck, and handed one to each sysadmin.  It had been
a particuarly tiring week.

None of the staff looked at me funny when two days later, after spending
TWO HOURS on the phone with Network Suckloutions, I jumped up, grabbed
this bat (bright orange cheap whiffleball plastic bat from walmart) and
beat the shit out of the nearest empty cardboard box, then sat back down.

mm. 1997.  That pic was taken with an original parallel-port QuickCam
(black and white) hooked up to a FreeBSD box.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net