[rescue] BOHUNK .... is it a VERB, ADVERB, or ADJECTIVE???

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 16:32:57 CDT 2001

This reminds me of a toy that a coworker of mine found on his desk, left
by an anonymous coworker, at my former place of employment.  It was
called the "Hacker Whacker" and was a hammer, engraved with the words
"Hacker Whacker."  The humor was in the manual for it. (Unfortunately, I
can't remember what was in it, but I remember having a good laugh over
it) The box claimed that it fixed a wide variety of computer problems.
:) From the looks of things, it was probably made around the time people
were complaining about their 386's, but I think the frustration is
universal. (at least with PC's)

	-Dan Sikorski

Behalf
> Of Bill Bradford
> Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 3:48 PM
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: Re: [rescue] BOHUNK .... is it a VERB, ADVERB, or
ADJECTIVE???

> On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 09:27:04PM +0100, FTG wrote:
> > He Said " Grasshopper sometimes precise pressure is required as in
the
> > CASE OF SUN EQUIPMENT,
> >                    BUT....since this is a DEC just "BOHUNK THE
FUCKING
> > THING"
> > Failing that he would carry around a RUBBER MALLET called funny
enough
> > "THE PERSUADER"
>
> http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/images/cluebat.jpg
>
> My boss came back from lunch one day with about six of these in the
> back of his truck, and handed one to each sysadmin.  It had been
> a particuarly tiring week.
>
> None of the staff looked at me funny when two days later, after
spending
> TWO HOURS on the phone with Network Suckloutions, I jumped up, grabbed
> this bat (bright orange cheap whiffleball plastic bat from walmart)
and