[rescue] BOHUNK .... is it a VERB, ADVERB, or ADJECTIVE???

FTG rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 15:27:04 CDT 2001

I learned of this REVERED word a long time ago when my master was old
and experienced.
His wisdom was endless, and so were the VAX Cables.   One day when I
could not
connect a cable.

He Said " Grasshopper sometimes precise pressure is required as in the
CASE OF SUN EQUIPMENT,
                   BUT....since this is a DEC just "BOHUNK THE FUCKING
THING"

Failing that he would carry around a RUBBER MALLET called funny enough
"THE PERSUADER"

What a guy.....sniff....

Just some of the words of wisdom from my MainFrame Days.

Kevin Lee
AT&T

ps: I am not that OLD. :-)