[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sparc 670/MP

James Fogg rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 11:24:56 CDT 2001

I made it to within 20 credits. I hated my teachers and stupid classes. More
credits for non-core studies than I thought appropriate. Many profs were
clueless on their primary subjects and the cluefull ones were like little
Hitlers who were deeply insulted that they weren't out making bigbucks in the
industry.

I actually started as an EE major, went CS and ended up DP (doctor of
partyology). I Blutowski'd (for you young wippersnappers, Blutowski was the
name of John Belushi's character in Animal House - he got a 0.0 GPA, known in
my circles as Blutowski-ing).

My mistake was finding way awesome summer intern work (Bose, Prime,
Proteon, Digital, Raytheon..... easy in the Boston area). With a little money
in my pocket I got spoiled and did stupid things, like spend it on things that
needed gasoline (and more money). With the mounting bills and _extreme_ bordom
at school (many topics I already knew) I left.

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, THOU SPAKE: