[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sparc 670/MP

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 14:08:50 CDT 2001

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, amy wrote:

> ah, a professional student. just beware, there are fifteen year
> olds right now,
> who, by the time you graduate, will have more experience than you
> to put on a
> resume. it's something to think about.

7 years doing real work at real companies (not that whole wide range of
experiences for the intern crap) so far should put me too far behind.

I don't want to be in school forever.  While I intend to go to grad school
right away, I don't expect to stay for longer than 3 years.  Acadamia has
it's own frustrations, but I'd like to go somewhere where I can really
explore some new things without being as distracted by lots of
stupid classes and work.  I go home at night from classes or work, and I
really don't get a lot of stuff done other than homework and housekeeping
stuff.

--
Joshua Boyd