[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 12:35:41 CDT 2001

What exactly is this "prime time" anyway?  Linux (and *bsd) are obviously
being used sucessfully in very high profile bet the company systems, so
what more is needed for "prime time"?

Is the "prime time" that it can't be setup as easily as NT, or is it that
large installations can't be rolled out as quickly as single system image
MPP machiens (like the E10k) can be doing to all the custom clustering?

--
Joshua Boyd