[rescue] Cray J90s

Zach Malone rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 11 09:17:42 CDT 2001

Thats rather humorous,
    At least one of those machines is located in australia, and should not
run into problems with exportation.  The other one (IMHO) looked pretty
trashed, I mean, would you sink 3000$ into an untested surplus machine which
looks like its been beaten around quite a fair bit?  I dunno,  I think in
situations like this its all about how well the seller knows about the
hardware.
    Zach Malone