[rescue] need a DPT PCI RAID card

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 11 06:22:53 CDT 2001

Hey, does anyone out there have a DPT SmartRAID Millennium PCI card they
could loan me for a week?  I think I can turn it into a Sun SRC/P with a
tweaked copy of the SRC flash program and triple its value.  Ideally I
need a PM3755U2B.

I'm willing to pay a convenience fee for the week of use, and will gladly
pay retail on it if I turn it into a doorstop (highly unlikely, but a
possibility).  I should be able to revert it to original if desired.  If
this works, I'm going to want to buy them in quantity.

Thanks,

-James