[SunRescue] Re: ALMS

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 28 00:30:15 CST 2001

I have difficulty thinking that the delivery guys would be such morons, or
that FedEx/UPS don't have something internal on their system flagging such,
my best guess is that it's a creative error on the delivery guys part.

There is, I'm sure some proper name for the malaise that strikes
low-salaried people in non-creative, repetitious jobs, and I'm at a loss for
what it could be now, but it's the reason the coffee tastes bad at Denny's,
why the Domino's guy will be hours late, why the yokel at the self serve gas
station doesn't see you and authorize the pump when it's cold and rainy
outside and you don't have a coat . . .