[SunRescue] New Netra

mike dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 17 21:10:01 CST 2001

Just saw the new Netra, all I can say is that thing is pimp daddy :).
It looks like a _great_ little server at a fantastic price. How much
were the previous Sun 1u boxes? It's not the fastest thing but if you
wanna colo a sun for light duty web serving this is the way to do it.
Who cares about the big Starfire and it's domanins, just buy racks of
these. And the pci slot is nice. What do you guys think about it? I'm
looking forward to buying one in about 4 years when they're $30 :).

Mike