[SunRescue] Re: New Netra

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 17 21:24:29 CST 2001

if only it were native SCSI rather than IDE. I'm looking more at the T1 200.
I just can't abide by IDE in production -- nothing to do with reliability -
hell, I love the IBM IDE drives in my PC, it's the overall speed/throughput,
relatively speaking. A 5400RPM IDE drive is no match for a 10K RPM
Ultra2SCSI drive...