[SunRescue] note on living expenses

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 10 04:55:27 CST 2001

Bill Bradford sent the following on Tue, 9 Jan 2001...

> Y'all are forgetting to list what you pay for your Internet connections,
> too.. 8-)
>
> (Personally, I pay about $80/month for 1.5meg/128K ADSL, with 10 static
>  IP addresses... that includes the circuit from SWBT, and the service
>  from Jump.Net)

Working for an ISP has its advantages... internet connection charges
being one :)

I pay nothing for a 56k dialup... we are only just getting ADSL in this
country and even then, there are 'complications' :(

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey