[SunRescue] note on living expenses

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 10 00:42:56 CST 2001

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 12:22:22AM -0600, Reagen Ward wrote:
> I SHOULD pay $56/mo to upgrade the work-supplied 160k SDSL to 416k, but they
> have yet to be up long enough to pay.  I also pay $75/mo for Ricochet 128k.
> Reagen

I would KILL to have Riccochet here in Austin.  Just so I could have
a wireless laptop in the bedroom...

(Anybody know of a better 802.11 source for a PCMCIA adapter, two
 PCI adapters, and a network access point, than the WaveLAN stuff?
 I can understand $100 for PCMCIA or PCI, but the access point, when
 all I need is a bridge to the rest of my network, is kinda pricey..)

--
Bill Bradford | email: mrbill at mrbill.net  ICQ: 1864511
Austin, TX    | MSN Messenger: bigroundeye at hotmail.com