[SunRescue] NEXTSTEP 3.2 Netinfo problem.

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 6 15:53:46 CST 2001

If you only want to be prompted for a local login, go to the Preferences and
set a password. This makes "me" have a password, and you will get a
login/password box startup. Make sure you set/know the root password, too!

It shouldn't ask you for the language/keyboard info _every_ time- only the
first time after install. Something might be horked in your installation.
Don't have my Cube hooked up to help you troubleshoot anymore than that.

Steve