[SunRescue] NEXTSTEP 3.2 Netinfo problem.

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 6 20:40:28 CST 2001

Reagen Ward wrote:

> Just turn on networking and give the me account a password.  Done.

Okay, so far, I've given the me account a passwd, and now I've got the
magic login box.

As for the turning on of the network, I've got it set up on my network,
but it still bombs every time I try to run SimpleNetworkStarter,
UserManager, or anything that requires Netinfo.  I replaced the Netinfo
stuff in /etc/netinfo with the templates in
/usr/templates/client/etc/netinfo, yet it still refuses to start Netinfo
on bootup.  Something must be nicely buggered on this.

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com