[SunRescue] multiple boots on solaris machine

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 13 22:48:58 CST 2001

Hi Guys:  I have a very unique problem (called as such after few pots of coffee, two six pack of coke and god knows what else).  We used to have two sun machine for development work (an E450 and E250).  Recently, someone took those machines except for the hard drives.  All remaining machines are currently used for productions that can not be pulled for development work.

The two disks contained ongoing development works I am working on (by the way, these works are under review for patent).  I am trying to have my U10 boot in multiple configurations depending on which hard disk I am running. Does anyone have any suggestion the most efficiency way to do that short of by additional machines.

Thanks