[SunRescue] multiple boots on solaris machine

Les rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 14 09:18:40 CST 2001

Have U thought about a couple of external 411 cases?
One boot drive in each case.
Power down machine, change drives, power up,
should boot fine. If you need more space, look into
a couple of 911 case for 4 drives. One for each boot
config. All of your network, video, keyboard, etc stuff
would be config'd into each setup.

Les