[SunRescue] UK Viewers

William Staniewicz rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 31 13:22:59 CST 2000

I am not in the UK but in the Netherlands which is very close
relatively speaking. Getting hardware over here from the USA can
be prohibitively expensive unless it qualifies in weight and
dimension as "check-in" or "carry-on" luggage on a flight.
At the last computer show I went to here in Amsterdam, most
stuff was PC oriented... nothing like SUN or SGI, etc...
Right now I am not looking for anything specific but always
have my eyes open for something that posts here. If need be, I have
a friend in the US who can take delivery on an item until I
make arrangements for getting it over here.

regards,
Bill