[SunRescue] UK Viewers

Shadow Man rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 31 07:55:49 CST 2000

Hi all,

just wondering for an in-formal straw poll on how many people here are in
the UK. I realise that the market for Sun equipment rescued from skip diving
is not as big as in the States but there is probably a fair amount of stuff
which will be reaching the end of it's City life span ( if any one can
recommend any good skips in London/UK, just shout ).

I want to rationalise my server room, just wondering whether to offer stuff
here, or on E-Bay UK, or whether to phone a secondhand retailer.

If it's felt that this should be done off this list ( maybe, maybe not ) I
can be reached at this hotmail account.

cheers

Dave