[SunRescue] online deal ethical q

EricHalljester_123 at yahoo.com EricHalljester_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 19:17:57 CDT 2000

Other side of the coin....

I just recently bought an LX online. I was very anxious to have it
arrive, and kept close tabs on it - it made it to the UPS facility not
even a quarter mile from it's destination: And was never heard of again.
I'm not sure what I will have to do to get UPS to make this right. Not
to mention the hassle of fighting off the snipers on e-bay to find another
LX.  But I am awfully pissed. If I ever buy anything  from an auction again,
it will not be shipped UPS.

Eric Hall