[geeks] OSX 10.6.x Install disc images?

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 10:15:26 CDT 2016

A brief web search suggests it's checking for OpenCL support on the
graphics card. If you have a supported Mac, you can install it, then
just copy the application onto a USB stick and transfer over to the
unsupported machine.

That said, you can get low-end OpenCL cards pretty cheaply these days.
Here's a complete list: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202823

I think I paid $75 for my NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 that is a 'back up' in
my 2010 Mac Pro so I can see console output (my primary NVIDIA is not
flashed with Mac firmware).

=Nadine=