[geeks] Windows 8.1

artisan at k-huhn.com artisan at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 19 18:28:48 CDT 2014

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 06:27:18PM -0400, hike wrote:
> "Maybe it's just me, but I don't really see the point of a touch-screen
> laptop.b
>
> Local stores (according to the Sunday sales pages) sell two different Dell
> laptop and the only difference is one has a touchscreen.  If you bfollow
> the moneyb you will find that the Dell with the touchscreen is $100 more.

But which one sells more units?

Touchscreen is required for a *tablet*, but for a laptop I find it
extraneous.

But I've been doing this for 30 years at this point (Oh, God.).  And if
you have to use an additional point-click device (mouse or trackpad) the
touchscreen just serves to confuse the issue.

--
Kurt Huhn              | Non Timeo Magnus Malus Lupus
artisan at k-huhn.com     |