[geeks] Windows 8.1

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:27:18 CDT 2014

"Maybe it's just me, but I don't really see the point of a touch-screen
laptop.b

Local stores (according to the Sunday sales pages) sell two different Dell
laptop and the only difference is one has a touchscreen.  If you bfollow
the moneyb you will find that the Dell with the touchscreen is $100 more.