[geeks] Windows 8.1

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 19:31:50 CDT 2014

Having tried to use a touchscreen, on a laptop, I found that it just serves
to do 2 things:

1) make my arm tired, from stretching and holding my arm out, to reach the
screen, from a comfortable typing distance
2) put lots of fingerprints on the screen, which is one of my pet peeves

Obviously, I'm not the target market.  The only real advantage that I can
see would be that the touchscreen probably protects the display, somewhat,
preventing some of the more egregious LCD abuse.

- Alex