[geeks] Windows XP, ATM's etc

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:46:20 CST 2014

If an ATM usage is the same as the good, old smartphone, it will be easier
to use.  The bank has widened their market.  The ATM will piggyback in on
the smartphone paradigm.  This is an economy of usage/knowledge/something.
It is also the bsimple processb.  To simplify needed know-how is to
simplify life.
It is a sign that Bank Presidents and other C* are just geeks at heartbthey
want the bsexyb new thing, the bragging rights.  Only they are IT laymen
and donbt understand that machine may be pretty but they are not
sexybit's
the girl in the picture.