[geeks] Sun, HP, Dell, and Misc Stuff for Free in DC metro area

Andy Wallis rawallis at panix.com
Sun Feb 9 13:28:03 CST 2014

Im cleaning out my computer room and everything listed is free for a good
home. I am in the Washington, DC metro area (20879). I am willing to drive 1-2
hours to drop off in exchange for gas money. What isnt claimed will end up
taken to the transfer station

1 Sun Ultra 2
	Solaris 8 2/02 installed
	832 MB RAM
	2x US-II 300Mhz CPU
	2 9GB HDs
	1 Elite-3D-m6

1 Sun Blade 2000
	Solaris 9 installed
	2 GB RAM
	1 36GB FC-AL HD with DVD-ROM drive.
	1 US-III+ 1Ghz CPU
	1 XVR-1200
	includes USB Type 6 Keyboard and Mouse

1 Dell PowerVault 725N (1 TB in total HDs)
	1 1.7 Ghz ntel Celeron
 	384MB RAM
	2 500GB HDs
	2 40GB HDs

1 HP GL380 G3 (with 2 72GB HDs)
	2x 3.2 Ghz CPU
	3 GB RAM

1 HP Visualize C180 with HP 11.11i CD pack

1 eMac
	Mac OS X 10.4 installed
	768 MB RAM
	1.25 Ghz PowerPC G4
	1 Airport Extreme Card (it  may need to be reseated)

1 Sbus SunVideo
1 Commodore 64
1 SGI O2 (includes IRIX 6.5 media kit)
1 Cisco C2924M-XL-EN
1 IBM PS/2 Model 30/286 (with monitor, keyboard, mouse, and crate of SW and
documentation)
3 IBM z50 Workpad (with 2 power supplies)
4 Sun SCA disks with caddies (2GB)
	3 half-height
	1 full-height

-Andy Wallis