[geeks] [rescue] Sun, HP, Dell, and Misc Stuff for Free in DC metro area

Andy Wallis rawallis at panix.com
Sun Feb 9 17:24:44 CST 2014

On Feb 9, 2014, at 2:28 PM, Andy Wallis <rawallis at panix.com> wrote:

> Im cleaning out my computer room and everything listed is free for a good
> home. I am in the Washington, DC metro area (20879). I am willing to drive
1-2
> hours to drop off in exchange for gas money. What isnt claimed will end up
> taken to the transfer station
The Commodore, SGI O2, IBM WorkPad z50s, and the Apple eMac are either spoken
for or gone.
The Sun and HP (and maybe Dell) kits are currently getting figured out.
This leaves the Cisco switch and IBM PS/2 for anyone who hasnt responded yet.
My wife is already making plans for what to do with the spare room. :+)

-Andy