[geeks] Cluster in a box? Interesting item on offer at eBay

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 11:19:54 CST 2014

Appreciated.

I hold out hope since these are Dell DCS servers and based on a 'standard'
Tyan MB (model number eludes me at the moment).

For the price & features, I think it looks good for a desk side 'cluster', and
the ability to hook directly to each blade off a retail ($75) KVM mitigates
any concerns I might have from your ipmi horror stories.

We'll see, I'll share experiences here as appropriate.

Lionel