[geeks] windows backup software

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Mar 22 12:18:28 CDT 2013

Oh, I forgot to add ...  True Image 2013 also had apparently-random
problems mounting a network share as a backup destination.  Out of four
trial installations, two Just Worked, the other two I had to beat on
with a 2x4 to get it to recognize the SMB share I wanted them to back up to.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.