[geeks] wireless range extender

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:36:48 CDT 2013

Details/model? Sounds interesting, my routers have always had removable
external antennas...

My 9 year-old is insisting she needs WiFi in our backyard hammock, and the
signal is 'iffy' - I'm probably going to put a patch antenna on the back of
the house to give her a better signal.

Personally I prefer to be Wi-Fi free in the hammock. ;^)

Lionel