[geeks] wireless range extender

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jun 24 14:18:48 CDT 2013

On 17 Jun 2013, at 16:36 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Details/model? Sounds interesting, my routers have always had removable
> external antennas...

They are not a familiar name, to me anyway. They were super light weight, but
they work great. They are A,B,G, and N but only 2.4GHz. However they get
signal through all their stuff just fine.

My sister I spent more time with, and she barely had 2 bars of signal, and the
test software I used showed -75 -> -81 dB.... this little unit brought her up
to -30dB.

Powerlink Speedy2

Looks like some pacific rim brand, but at least for their use, works fine.