[geeks] Cat6 between buildings and grime proofing?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 11:09:40 CDT 2013

Curious about the cost of a fiber run like that - what would it cost to run
several hundred feet of fiber?

Curious about cost of raw fiber, how to terminate fiber, cost of fiber to
RJ45 conversion box?

I go into minor shock looking at the cost of terminated fiber patch cables,
and I can't imagine a 400 foot run costs 100x more than a 1 meter patch
cable...

Can anyone provide some insight into the actual cost of, say, a hundred
meter fiber run?

Lionel