[geeks] Battery-powered, WiFi connected file server

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 09:19:23 CDT 2011

That's pretty cool. I'd be interested to see how it'd work with the
iPad. I just received one and haven't played with streaming video much
yet but in my current network it feels a bit slow.

--
Rick Hamell

Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/946/27
Technology Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog
Pacific Northwest Photo Blog - http://www.1nova.com/photoblog

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]