[geeks] Battery-powered, WiFi connected file server

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 10:58:08 CDT 2011

Besybuy.com has some reviews on it, as does Newegg.com - generally positive
reviews, esp. if you take out the 'I couldn't make it work' reviews since
others did get it to work...

Claims to support 3 video streams of different files, of course an unknown
factor would be the encoding of the streams, which would drive the bandwidth
and other performance numbers...

I can stream video over public Internet without incident to my iPad, streams
from local servers are fine also.

Lionel

--
Lionel Peterson