[geeks] Bug-Out Bags

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at telenet.be
Tue Feb 1 02:29:30 CST 2011

On 01/02/11 09:19, Mike Meredith wrote:
> Zippos are far too finicky for my liking - they're only suitable for a
> fall of civilisation bag together with the spare parts. I'm intending
> to survive the fall of civilisation by trading Zippo flints :)
I4m just wondering what today4s kids (1 to 16 year old4s) would do if
civilisation
would fall and they would not have access to tv,computers, i-phones and
ipads....
Would they actually be able to survive ? I wonder what they would do ...
yes we
love those things, but I grew up in a time that television was local
stations only,
computers were expensive and the rest  didn4t exist...so I am
practically sure to
be able to switch back to listening to a radio and watch only 3 - 4
channels on tv or
find entertainment in other things .... but would they be able to ?