[geeks] hurricane check

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 23:25:18 CDT 2011

On 8/29/11 9:15 PM, William Enestvedt wrote:

>     Our power has been up and down, and hopefully it's up for good now. Not too
> much rain, but WOW some really large trees were simply uprooted. Electrical
> lines were yanked from one end of the block to the other, and I actually saw a
> guy taking a chainsaw to a tree OVER HIS HEAD that was dragging down a line.
> (I took a photo for his future widow.) (He lived, but then he and another guy
> gathered up all the loose electrical line from up and down the block. Those
> genes probably won't get passed on.)

I'm headed to Bristol Connecticut next week. According to my contacts
there, it's flooding in several places and looks like the rest of the
week is going to be a long clean up schedule.

--
Rick Hamell

Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/946/27
Technology Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog
Pacific Northwest Photo Blog - http://www.1nova.com/photoblog

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]