[geeks] Ubuntu on Intel graphics

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 20:18:35 CST 2010

On Mar 7, 2010, at 6:46 PM, "Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:

> That is to say, while Ubuntu may be slipping in their testing, in
> this particular case, I'm not sure what they could do.

Your point about pinetrail availability is taken, but I have a SFF
Dell Optiplex GX620 with 'mature' Intel graphics that can only do
640x480 or 800x600, this system is about 5 yrs old and uses very
common graphics adapter (specific chipset eludes me at the moment)...

My system shouldn't have had a problem w/9.10, I'll try an earlier
release (8.04.2 LTS perhaps) and see how that does...

Lionel