[geeks] TV tuner Questions

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 20:29:55 CST 2010

I have it in Win7 Enterprise, not sure how "down SKU" you can go and
still have the functionality...

It looks like Winows 7 Premium Home, Professional, and
Enterprise/Ultimate include Windows Media Center

See here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/windows-media-c
enter

Lionel