[geeks] TV tuner Questions

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:14:38 CST 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Windows Media Center is 'baked in' to many/most versions of Win7, and
> includes some free programming (PBS, CBS, NBC delivered HULU-style) as well
> as supporting Netflix.
>
> Thanks,

Really? I think I've finally got a reason to set up Media Center on my
Win7 box at home. Even though my roommate and I have DishNetwork, I've
been using Hulu lately for the shows I watch on the major networks.
Unfortunately, none of the CBS shows are available on Hulu. If I can
just use Media Center for those handful of shows then I think I'll be
able to do the majority of my TV watching on the PC.