[geeks] Secret codes, was US Post Office Website broken again

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jul 20 22:00:08 CDT 2009

" From: gsm at mendelson.com
"
" On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 04:18:02PM -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:
"
" >according to moveon.org, this rocket scientist abandoned her
" >governorship post to raise money for a speaking tour against obama's
" >legislation, aimed probably at launching her '12 presidential
" >campaign.  as of last wk she had $200k.
"
" And I thought I was bad quoting the wikipedia. You seriously quoted them?

more or less.

" MoveOn is George Soros' pet anti-american hate group.

doesn't read that way to me.  maybe that means i'm anti-american too.
then again i don't give them my full attention, or money either.