[geeks] Secret codes, was US Post Office Website broken again

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 22:13:06 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Sandwich Maker<adh at an.bradford.ma.us>
wrote:
> " From: gsm at mendelson.com
> "
> " On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 04:18:02PM -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:
> "
> " >according to moveon.org, this rocket scientist abandoned her
> " >governorship post to raise money for a speaking tour against obama's
> " >legislation, aimed probably at launching her '12 presidential
> " >campaign.  as of last wk she had $200k.
> "
> " And I thought I was bad quoting the wikipedia. You seriously quoted them?
>
> more or less.

First off, why talk about Palin? What's the point? Do you think you
have some secret insight that everyone else is missing, and if you
don't keep bringing it up she might just slip past the electorate and
unseat the wildly popular President Obama?

> " MoveOn is George Soros' pet anti-american hate group.
>
> doesn't read that way to me.

You mean you think George Soros does what he does because he LIKE the
US and it's policies?

>From HIS website[0]:

"In 2003, Soros said that removing President George W. Bush from
office was one of his main priorities. During the 2004 campaign, he
donated significant funds to various groups dedicated to defeating the
president."

He's a giver - and even his money couldn't unseat President Bush.

> maybe that means i'm anti-american too.
> then again i don't give them my full attention, or money either.

George Soros gets his money on the foreign currency exchange
--
Lionel Peterson
lionel4287 at gmail.com

[0] http://www.soros.org/about/bios/a_soros