[geeks] Secret codes, was US Post Office Website broken again

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 22:16:59 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Sandwich Maker<adh at an.bradford.ma.us> wrote:
> " From: gsm at mendelson.com
> "
> " Remember when someone hacked Sarah Palin's email because they looked up
her
> " maiden name where she went to high school? Don't laugh about her using
Yahoo
> " for her official email, my wife's employer just moved over to gmail.
>
> maybe it's just me, but using data that's publically accessible for
> her 'secret' questions just doesn't sound like much of a hack.
>
> according to moveon.org, this rocket scientist abandoned her
> governorship post to raise money for a speaking tour against obama's
> legislation, aimed probably at launching her '12 presidential
> campaign.  as of last wk she had $200k.

Are you sure they aren't confusing her legal defense fund with a
political war chest? I'm not aware of a political war chest, but she
has a legal defense fund[0], which can only be used for it's stated
purpose - paying Palin's legal defense obligations...

--
Lionel Peterson
lionel4287 at gmail.com

[0] http://www.thealaskafundtrust.com/faq/