[geeks] Secret codes, was US Post Office Website broken again

Robert Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:54:35 CDT 2009

On Jul 20, 2009, at 9:46 PM, Dan Sikorski wrote:

> First draft of this email used macys.com as the example, but after
> checking their website, they allow checkout without creating an
> account.  Fortunately some websites do it that way.  I think that
> the increasing requirements of PCI compliance will push more
> websites to stop requiring accounts, which is probably the only good
> side effect of those regulations.
>
>   -Dan Sikorski

As the dude on this list who's an infrastructure architect (LOL!) for
Macys.com, you have my full attention if you have gripes. In this case
( well, and for bloomingdales.com as we own them too ) let me know if
there is anything I can pass along to the team. Of course, if you have
kudos, I'd love to be able to pass that along as well.

Brooke