[geeks] A U30 puzzle

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 23:18:46 CDT 2009

Have you considered going back to Solaris 9 and perform similar testing?

I don't think you've determined if hardware or software is to blame...
You've already had one hardware failure with this system, a second
failure isn't out of the question.

Installing Solaris 9 will confirm hardware, cable and swich port are
all fine.

HTH,

Lionel

PS: Happy 4th of July to all in the US of A. Everyone else, have a
nice Saturday ;^)