[geeks] Install without DVD (was Re: DVD install of MacOS 10.5.3 or 10.5.4)

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at liftport.com
Sat Jul 26 14:18:22 CDT 2008

Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Does anyone know if you can find an install DVD of MacOS 10.5.3 or 10.5.4?
>
> I am thinking of re-installing my Mac system, and I really don't want to
> have to start with 10.5.0 and go through the updates.

Related question:

My DVD drive is acting up - it won't read the install DVD.

I can get it fixed but I'll have to send the laptop away for that, so
I've been putting it off.

Is there any way to upgrade to MacOS 10.5.x without using the built-in
DVD?

--
Brian Dunbar
System Administrator

brian.dunbar at liftport.com
aim: bdunbar1967

GMT -6
this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

Meaningful Work or Death.
Any other form of existence doesn't interest me.

Hugh Macleod